Monday, February 21, 2011

So Close!

This was taken Saturday night.  I was so sure she'd be rolling over the next day.  Alas, still no.  She does love to roll up onto her side and just sit there, though.  I keep waiting for her to lean forward just enough that she falls onto her tummy in a bit of surprise (is it bad that I've thought multiple times about just giving her a tiny nudge?).  We'll see.  Until then, I will just enjoy the cute naked pictures for what they are - adorableness personified.
Conclusion:  Running (or rolling) faster than we are able does no one any good, but patience while waiting for more running (or rolling) can be tough.

1 comment:

The Fredericks said...

it's true! she is adorableness- the end- and don't worry- I never had anyone ask me when I rolled over for the first time in normal conversation- ;)