Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Behind

I've never been a stellar blogger, that's now a given, but much has changed since that last post.  I'm not nearly so hot, nor so roundy.  A lot took place in between now and then.  Not only am I surrounded by snow and ice (I've been in Utah since September), but . . . . .


I went and had myself a baby.  Bean is here, and she's a delight.  I'd promise that there will be more frequent posts in the future, but you and I both know that I hate to lie.  We'll play it by ear, eh?

4 comments:

Petricia said...

Oh, she is lovely!

F Montierth said...

Wise thoughts! It's a lovely picture of you both!

The Fredericks said...

YAY! she really is DARLING and I love how happy you are :)

Andrea, the little collector said...

Oh my, I love seeing her smile! 11 days 'til I can do so in person!!!