Thursday, September 10, 2009

Indian River












Before Wonderman started school, we went on one of the school-sponsored tours up the Indian River. Not only was it cool because part of Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed there (as I got told approximately 75 billion times) - very exciting, as are all things involving Johnny Depp (but not nearly as exciting as it all used to be; he only mildly turns me on these days. What is happening to me?) - but also because it was such a gorgeous, magical place.

I'm a big fan. I can't wait to start exploring more of this place.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

oh, so fun. we didn't do that one. beautiful pics though!! :)

Nina said...

I absolutely love your pictures! Especially the one with the yellow boat in it.

Maybe you ought to take up photography . . .