Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Family Portraits

So, we had a friend of ours take some family portraits a couple months ago, but I didn't want to post them until our moms got their Mother's Day package of pictures.  And then I forgot.  Oops. 

But . . . Here they are!  We are so grateful to Paige and her wondercamera! 

 
 

 





Wonderman and I pretty much look exactly the same as two months ago, but it's crazy to look at these photos and recognize just how much Bean has changed.  Wow.  Too bad Paige is gone.  Michelle?

Conclusion:  This family is forever, yo (and thank goodness)!

ps - we sure made a beautiful baby, no? 

4 comments:

Lora said...

Beautiful pics! And why yes, you do make a beautiful baby!

J. Michelle said...

You called? (me, right? or am I just super egotistical and assume I'm the only Michelle in everyone's life?) I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take your pictures! and since you've had paige do it (and I love the way hers turned out) maybe you'll be able to give me some tips! (that's payment for my pictures by the way, constructive criticism).

Jessie said...

goodness! what a beautiful family. love each one.

F Montierth said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful ... and that's all of you together!