Thursday, October 29, 2009

In absentia

Well, on my trip from Dominica back to the states, I left my camera on the bed. So, my picture collection from the trip is scant, to say the least. However, I do have all kinds of pictures from family visits this summer that I never posted. Since I missed Wonderman like crazy, I'd like to share a series of photos I quite like. It's from a game called "Beat up Uncle Wonderman."



Let's be honest, it was a fun game to watch, but it sure made me glad that I'm not built like a jungle gym. The nieces and nephews sure seemed to enjoy it, though. Nothing quite like that happened on this trip when I was there by myself. Poor things. I enjoyed the family time anyway, though.

2 comments:

Andrea, the little collector said...

Yeah. Glad neither one of us is built like a jungle gym. Whew! Miss you....

Josh and Kelly said...

Don't worry, I left my camera charging next to the couch when we came here. I think losing your mind a little bit is in order when traveling here!