Saturday, July 11, 2009

Space Maker

BEFORE

Well, today feels like a big step toward moving out of this apartment. We sold the entertainment center. As is visible in the before picture, it dominated the entire wall, nay, the entire living room. It was a little bit too large for this apartment. Let's be honest, it was probably too large for the apartment I was in when I received it, and that apartment was significantly larger. Sigh. I feel a tad bit sad as I have all kinds of emotional ties to my stuff, but it it also feels a little bit exciting to feel like we're actually taking some steps and may actually make it out of here. Wahoo. Sniff.


AFTER


ps - we still have the couch, the rocking chair, the dresser, the computer chair, the barstool/chair, the boombox, two cars, and lots of small house things if you know anyone who needs some household goods and would love to make a deal with us. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Michigan Roys said...

Way to go! Good luck on getting rid of the other stuff. We just packed up all our stuff and have it stored in my in-laws basement so that we can go through it some day in the future. Won't that be fun?